Today’s business runs on IT. Every department needs technology to stay productive to help your business compete. As mobility and data continue to expand, a new wave of demands for applications and resources presses on your hierarchical IT infrastructure.
As your data center is the hub for storage, networking capability, and the computing capacity necessary to run your business productively, you need a data center that is not limited by the restrictions of the past. You need the ability to take everything you know and own today and transform those resources into a data center that is capable of handling changing needs and unexpected opportunities.
Based on methodologies and processes derived from almost 2 decades of working with the world’s largest enterprises to build and operate large-scale data centers, Shootle can help you to centrally manage your IT infrastructure to make efficient use of hardware and IT resources providing your business with integrated value demonstrated in lowered cost of ownership, asset flexibility and these infrastructure improvements:
- Self-service capabilities
- Capacity planning
- Service-level management
- Proactive systems monitoring
By taking advantage of solutions, strategy and support capabilities, Shootle can help you achieve your desired cloud computing state. The portfolio of Datacenter and Cloud Services includes solutions from both Shootle and its partners that integrate technology, people, and processes to help enterprises transform their data centers into strategic business assets, customized to their specific business needs.
- Help assess and optimize data center capabilities to deliver cloud and data center solutions through a centralized management platform
- Facilitate the efficient utilization of hardware and IT resources, self-service capabilities, capacity planning, service-level management, and proactive systems monitoring
- Help organizations accelerate the deployment of new solutions by using industry-leading architectures and service-delivery frameworks
- Minimize risks by relying on almost 2 decades of expertise building and managing large scale data centers across the globe
Transform your data center with us. Take the complex, heterogeneous infrastructure that you have today and migrate it into the new world of cloud. You can take advantage of the boundless capacity that the cloud offers, while still meeting requirements for security and compliance. You can reduce cost and complexity with technology innovation in areas like storage and networking. You can deliver services to the business faster with a platform that makes you more agile and more productive.
For a growing number of enterprises, the journey to cloud computing begins with a private or hybrid cloud implementation that is built on Linux server, VMware Server, or Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, or both and System Center technologies. Begin your journey by reviewing the below assessments, workshops and datasheets to understand your next step options.
Datacenter and Cloud Computing Workshops
Assess your data center environment and develop a strategic roadmap according to Shootle Infrastructure Optimization Model. This workshop approach, led by Shootle team, focuses on key data center considerations such as virtualization, management, identity, security, IT processes, and compliance.
Cloud Strategy Workshop
Find suitable Cloud technology strategies to meet your short and long term business goals.
Download this Cloud Strategy Workshop datasheet to learn more
Construct a custom IT assessment of your current environment that helps to align your IT goals with your business drivers and helps to prioritize projects and capabilities for implementation
Download this Assessment Workshop datasheet to learn more
Our Datacenter and Cloud Solutions for Enterprises
Develop and implement cloud infrastructures quickly while reducing both complexity and risk. This private cloud model provides the efficiency and agility of cloud computing, along with increased control and customization. Our consultants will help you achieve this through dedicated private resources and by combining software, consolidated guidance, and validated configurations with partner technology such as compute, network, and storage architectures.
- Introduce the efficiency and agility of cloud computing, along with the increased control and management of infrastructure resources. Download this Datacenter Infrastructure and Management datasheet to learn more.
- Create an agile data center by developing and deploying automation solutions in your data center. Learn more by downloading the Datacenter Automation datasheet.
- Accelerate the deployment of workloads to new infrastructure environments or the consolidation and optimization of existing data center assets. Learn more by downloading the Datacenter Consolidation and Migration datasheet.
- Prepare for Server End of Support by having the right strategy in place for a successful modernization of your enterprise IT. Learn more by downloading the Modernization datasheet.
- Optimize your IT Services by utilizing Shootle experts who will share recommended practices and principles to help make the transition smooth. Learn more by downloading the Datacenter Operations datasheet.
Datacenter and Cloud Services Solutions for Service Providers
Deploy a flexible and agile environment that will allow you to deliver better services to end users, and help increase margin and profits. Our business consultants and solutions architects work with partnered Cloud Service Providers to create the best solution for your organization.
- Build a full Business Case Analysis of services/products that you are evaluating for investment to grow your business and increase sources of revenue. Learn more by downloading the Datacenter Service Envisioning datasheet.
- Accelerate your time to value from the offerings you plan on releasing to your customers. Shootle will deliver structured guidance during all phases of the project, from envision & plan, through build & deploy, to stabilize & support. Learn more by downloading the Datacenter Service Provisioning datasheet.
- Quickly assess, design, and deploy an integrated solution with Microsoft and other products currently in your environment. Learn more by downloading the Datacenter Service Integration datasheet.